Some provider will charge consumers for application fees but there are some free of charge if you top them up with a minimum amount of money. Consumers will have to pay annual fees of RM 9.90, but there are no interest and late charges.
An example of pre-paid cash card is Tune Prepaid Visa Card.
- Pre-paid card is easy to use and can be use anywhere visa is accepted.
- It is easily available to consumers because there is no credit check which means you can get a card without worrying about your credit history.
- With a pre-paid cash card consumers will have no chance of spending too much as they are limited to the amount that is in their card.
- Consumers can withdraw money from the pre-paid card worldwide. It is globally accepted.
- The card can be use to purchase airline ticket and reload mobile phone.
- Pre-paid cash card will be useful if consumers are going to oversea for holiday. It offers a better exchange rate than foreign exchange providers.