A Little Me...

Hi, I am Chow Sook Yee; people tend to call me Suki. I am from Kuala Lumpur the capital city of Malaysia; I love Kuala Lumpur very much because it is the most advance city around Malaysia. KL (Kuala Lumpur) contains a variety type of shopping areas such as Midvalley, KLCC. From the cheapest to the most expensive, from hat to shoes with all kinds of fashions.


I born into a very cute and small family, there are 6 members in my family, my parents, an elder brother and sister, and eventually a younger brother. Unfortunately, I lack of a younger sister, I really wish to have one if possible.


My biggest hobby is watching movie, I prefer funny movies the most, because it will bring happiness to whom watching it. I love other types of movies too, sometimes I went cinema to watch some newly released film as well.


I have a lovely pet, it’s cute and I like it very much, its name is Ken Ken. It always brings a lot of happiness to my family. Sometimes, it will accompany me when I am bored. It is like know what I am thinking too, that is the reason why I love it so much.


During my life studying in UTAR (University Tunku Abdul Rahman), I have learned a lot especially when I was participating in soft skill courses. As I got the opportunity to learned a lot that I can never learn from books, it does improve a lot in my life.


The top 5 websites I have visit includes Google, Hotmail, Ebay, Yahoo and Utar.edu.my. Mostly I will use search engines such as Google or Yahoo to search for my work. These websites are very useful as it allow us to find things easily and convenient. Besides that, internet surfing allow us to do a lot of things at these days, it enable us to know a lot that we wouldn’t normally find from the book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment